My system is growing

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I thought I´d post my new Marrantz SR5003 receiver for the ones that might like it. Pictures

I got it a few weeks ago and I am really pleased with it. I performed a lot of research before I decided that I would buy it.

In the end it came down to two contenders. The Marrantz SR5003 and the Denon AVR 1909.

I listened to them both on a Saturday. I had them hooked up on a set of B&W en later on a set of Monitor Audio. To be precise the B&W M1´s an then the Monitor Audio R90.

In the end I bought the Marrantz because I thought it sounded a little better with music. The difference wasn´t very big though. Another thing was that the Marrantz had a bigger power supply witch means it has a little more spare power theoretically. I also thought that I´d looks a little better to my personal liking.

In the future I want to buy a set of speakers to go with it, but for the time being I have to use my crappy Akia and JVC speakers (Yes, I know, did he just say Akai?). They are some left overs.

I´m most likely to buy a set of Monitor Audio Bronze Surround set minus the sub, which I already have.

Greetings

A

Anonymous

Thanks tractorboy,

I am extremely pleased with it.
emotion-21.gif

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Kudo do you still have the akai speakers? I have some vintage one's and they are very nice 3 way speakers.tweeter has some kind of difudor on it, and there is a regulator for the medium range speaker.I dont have them with me but i like them a lot.

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

I just added a Sony dvp-s350 blueray player to my system. I must say that I am really pleased with the machine. Itïs really delivering in terms of picture quality

MijnSysteem01.jpg

I also like the menuïs of this piece of kit. It is easy to change a setting with the menu setup it has. A dream to work with. Update from Version 1.1 to 2.0 took me 12 min. wich I think is acceptable.

There is one little thing that is little anoing, but thatïs not a fault of the Sony. forumpost

Overall I really love the Sony and I canït wait to get hold of a good set of speakers to compliment it.

TRENDING THREADS