My Roksan Radius has stopped working AGAIN!!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Leehallam

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I would demand it be replaced with a new one, it is not right a mid range turntable with the Roksan name on it failing three times in a year with motor related failures.

Lee

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I think you're right Lee, and if it does go again, I will ask for a new replacement. I like the clear acrylic one, so hopefully they'd replace with that. :pray:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I rang Henley Designs (who I thought carried out the repairs on behalf of Roksan) today, and they told me that my turntable was sent to Roksan for repair, as they don't carry our repairs themselves. So I'm confused as to quite why my turntable was sent to Henley Designs in the first place, and I'm worried that after all these journeys, the turntable is going to be returned back to me either scratched or damaged.

I also don't know what is happening, as Henley are unable to give me an update until tomorrow. :boohoo:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts