my ipod classic has died! another classic or a touch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As above which is the best replacement. I borrowed my daughters new nano and it sounded lean and bass light so no good, so which has the best sound classic or touch. I know the touch could control my Avi 9.1's via an app. plus there are many more to play with!I would buy a 16g touch! but music is my main concern!!!

A

Anonymous

gel it won't sync itunes says it can't read it or right to it.I have tried to reset it but no joy it just makes a ticking sound and fails to sink.
hifi newbie it is about4 years old and has had alot of use!

A

Anonymous

Ah at 4 years old, it's had a good life, maybe it's worth enquiring about how much it would cost to get repaired?

A

Anonymous

would it be worth repairing what sort of cost might be incured?

c.honda

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
What about something different like the new sony NWZ-A845, you can use itunes to transfer music, its got a built in amp and an OLED screen.

http://www.whathifi.com/News/Sony-introduces-its-slimmest-ever-Walkman/

A

Anonymous

Thanks Big Aura that is the king of info I was hoping for,a 32gig touch might suit me fine. It is slightley more expensive than a classic and alot less memory but more flexible.

A

Anonymous

Hi Messiah I read it somewhere on the net,Avi I think? Also I have decided to get a BK XLS200DW sub for my 9.1's about £350, they said it was the best match to the avi 1.

D

Deleted member 2457

Well i am now the new proud owner of an ipod touch as of today, just got one from Jonny Lewis and have just been watching music videos on you tube and they sound amazing.

A

Anonymous

I got a 32G touch from HMV £230 plus £15 for a travel/usb adapter and a gear4 streetparty 3 which will be a birthday pressie for my daughter.It sounds very good!

D

Deleted member 2457

Nick21:I got a 32G touch from HMV £230 plus £15 for a travel/usb adapter and a gear4 streetparty 3 which will be a birthday pressie for my daughter.It sounds very good!

Hi Nick21, congratulations on your purchase i also got the gear4 street party 3 travel speakers they sound amazing too.
emotion-21.gif

manicm

Nick21:As above which is the best replacement. I borrowed my daughters new nano and it sounded lean and bass light so no good, so which has the best sound classic or touch. I know the touch could control my Avi 9.1's via an app. plus there are many more to play with!I would buy a 16g touch! but music is my main concern!!!

Which earphones did you try? Ditch the Apple ones right away - they'll give you no idea how good an iPod will sound.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I have put some albums on my ipod touch by mistake is there an easy way of deleting them?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Congrats on getting the touch! :)

Im sure there are better sounding players out there, but I love mine. The best part is using spotify on it and all the fun, usefull and useless apps out there to play with :)

I have mailed the semi-evil Mr Jobs and asked for a s/pdif port on the next gen touch and hopefully he will agree with me on that one ;)

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:Ummm yes, you just do it in iTunes by removing them from the sync list and then resyncing.

Cheer's i am no good at these things, strange how it downloads some album covers at not others, still trying to get used to it.

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If you don't want everything in iTunes synced (sunc?) across to the iPod every time you connect it, just create a playlist containing only the stuff you want on the 'Pod, and tell iTunes only to sync the 'Pod with that playlist...

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:If you don't want everything in iTunes synced (sunc?) across to the iPod every time you connect it, just create a playlist containing only the stuff you want on the 'Pod, and tell iTunes only to sync the 'Pod with that playlist...

Andrew I have cds in my media centre on my pc and i would like to transfer them onto the ipod touch as well, any ideas on doing it.

I have itunes uploaded but when i done it only 5 albums went onto the ipod touch.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

The ones that are in my media centre are in my media player but i can't get them onto the ipod touch.

D

Deleted member 2457

Not to worry I think i am pretty sorted now, cheer's.
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS