My Home Cinema Setup in Lounge

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

bigboss:
Well, you're not alone.....even I live in Barnsley!

Two kuro owners in Barnsley? Well its a small world. What part of Bansley? I live in Darton.

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Very nice setup big boss. Looks very neat and tidy. Like other people have said, you seem to have got the lighting level just about right. Must be very enjoyable watching films in a room like that. Who was your installer? and who made the units around the fire, because they look some of the best I have seen.

Very very nice, well done.

Miggs

Miggs:
Very nice setup big boss. Looks very neat and tidy. Like other people have said, you seem to have got the lighting level just about right. Must be very enjoyable watching films in a room like that. Who was your installer? and who made the units around the fire, because they look some of the best I have seen.

Very very nice, well done.

Miggs

Thanks Miggs. I love lights. That's why I've put different lights at different levels, & am able to dim the main light with my Harmony remote to achieve that perfect lighting for watching films etc. Sevenoaks Sound and Vision Sheffield were the AV installers & the furniture was made by Neville Johnson.

A

Anonymous

That looks like an ace setup
emotion-21.gif

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Could I ask you what ButtKicker components you have and how they are connected. I see a wireless option on their website but this looks like an American only product. Does it vibrate your sofa or something else?

ButtKicker is an American brand, but you can buy it in UK (I've already posted the link from where you can buy). I've got the ButtKicker LFE kit. Yes, they also have a wireless option. I'm not sure how that is.....must be good.

Yes, it vibrates my sofa.

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Does the LFE kit come with all the cables you need to connect it up? What cables are used?

Does it integrate well with your speakers and sub?

A

Anonymous

just seen your set up bigboss , very classy , really well thought out , a credit to
emotion-21.gif
you

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss:Thanks for your kind words, shado! I certainly will not mind my home cinema setup to feature in What Hi-Fi magazine!!
emotion-4.gif

Join the que Bigboss, I asked first
emotion-5.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss:gel:

bigboss:Thanks for your kind words, shado! I certainly will not mind my home cinema setup to feature in What Hi-Fi magazine!!
emotion-4.gif

emotion-5.gif

When are posting the photos of your home cinema gel?

I am trying to get a feature in what hi fi bigboss, still not had an answer yet.

gel:bigboss:gel:

emotion-4.gif

emotion-5.gif

When are posting the photos of your home cinema gel?

I am trying to get a feature in what hi fi bigboss, still not had an answer yet.

Why don't you post the photos on this forum meanwhile??

I know it can be confusing to upload pictures. I'll try to tell you in the easiest possible way.

Upload your photos on www.picasa.com. Once uploaded, open the photo to display it. Then, right click on the photo & click "properties". In properties, you'll find the address (also known as url) which starts with http & ends with jpg, something like this: http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Ug3-VwnKDJU/Sv34MYpVPPI/AAAAAAAABRc/jneBg3YBsWQ/s720/Latest%20house%20pics%20%2810%29.JPG

Copy the entire thing by highlighting it with your mouse pointer, by holding on to the left mouse button & moving the pointer down till the very end (jpg).

Then, when posting on this forum, click on 'Insert/edit image' (that tree picture next to the smiley) & paste the url in 'image url'.

Try, & let me know where you get stuck, we can take it from there.

Do the steps one by one, slowly. Don't get bogged down. All the best!!
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Bigboss, I will see if I can get some family member's to help me as well.

Thanks for the instructions.

D

Deleted member 2457

Bigboss can you guide me?

Step by Step, easy steps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts