My HDMi Lead test results..!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I have the old and the new version of the QED Performance HDMI cable, i bought the new version for the humax but then i decided sod it ill have that for PS3 instead and the difference is better sound quality and a more detailed textured picture.and the humax picture with the older QED cable is also very good, money well spent.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
PJPro:Andrew Everard:Ah, the predictable cheap shot at RA - now this is a proper cable thread.

Now all we need is Grimly Rumpo Oldphart to chip in, and we'll have the complete set.

Hold on. We haven't had the double blind tests, "light blue touch paper" line, pictures of air raid shelters, etc. It won't fit the classic mould until all have been mentioned/discussed at length.

At some point, I also need to come in and make a (usually drunken) rant about something or other and then regret it in the morning...

However, I've got to be up early tomorrow so this will have to wait.
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

Rorschach:It must be a pretty good cable, every reviewer has give it five stars.

Yes, I noticed that, too...
emotion-16.gif

So is it any good?

A

Anonymous

well its getting good reviews and at its price i dont think you can loose, its future proof and well made! And your not paying for the name but only the product which is very tempting.

It looks like it will do the job if not better! AND its a 1.3b so for the price and maximum interference shielding
wow i think ive sold it to my self BLUSH lol :))

http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-Speed-PLATINUM-Cable-Full-HD-10-2Gbps/dp/B0015YDSWW/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232574011&sr=8-10

Technical Details

• Highest specification 10.2Gbps future-proof high-speed bandwidth
    Latest revision version 1.3b specification with Full-HD 1080p resolutions supported (inc 24fps)
    Full support for 120 Hz frame/refresh rates, 12-Bit Deep Colour, x.v.Colour, Dolby© TrueHD and DTS-HD
    Highest grade oxygen free copper with individual triple mylar cable screening for the cleanest signal transfer & maximum interference shielding
    Unique HD Cable patented metal headshell assembly using 24K Gold connectors & protective nylon material cable jacket = superior professional robust build-quality & durablity

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:
Ah, the predictable cheap shot at RA - now this is a proper cable thread.

Now all we need is Grimly Rumpo Oldphart to chip in, and we'll have the complete set.

I didn't really intend it to be a cheap shot, I just thought the post about threads was funny!

(But unfortunately, I cannot resist adding that 'cheap' and RA don't really go together - sorry!)

emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

randydevilad:

well its getting good reviews and at its price i dont think you can loose, its future proof and well made! And your not paying for the name but only the product which is very tempting.

It looks like it will do the job if not better! AND its a 1.3b so for the price and maximum interference shielding
wow i think ive sold it to my self BLUSH lol :))

http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-Speed-PLATINUM-Cable-Full-HD-10-2Gbps/dp/B0015YDSWW/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232574011&sr=8-10

Its obviously truly amazing :-

The build quality of this cable is lovely and found myself gazing at its wonder while my brand new PS3 was still sat in its box.

TRENDING THREADS