Most Reliable AV Reeciever

Thesp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Just starting to look around for a new AVR, but as a relative technophobe am being put off by the number of Bugs, and apparent difficulty in setting up receivers when I check out specfic Receiver forums .... so just wondering if you could post if you've had a very easy and trouble free ride with a 2014 AV receiver.

Many thanks - Thesp

P.S. Possible article/survey for those good folk at What HiFi? ???!!!

Wuss

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Native_bon said:
Well from my experience I would say Arcam. I got the AVR450. No problems at all, & as easy as one, two, three to set up.

+1 on that. I have the Arcam AVR450 as well. Great amp and excellent for 2 channel music as well.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
Native_bon said:
Well from my experience I would say Arcam. I got the AVR450. No problems at all, & as easy as one, two, three to set up.

I was about to suggest against Arcam actually, as previous models had loads of firmware issues. Looks like Arcam has improved on it.
Yes i was a bit worried when buying, cause of porblems in the pass with their AV amps. I think they have leanrt from pass problems & made amends. Absolutely brilliant rock solid performance now. I use to love marnatz but Arcam have won me over.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts