Mordaunt Short Mezzo 1 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. I am considering buying the Mezzo 1 speakers from richer sounds for 179.95 to use with my Marantz MCR603. I have looked around on the internet but I can't find any reviews or feedback. Does anyone have any opinions about these speakers??

Why are you considering buying them? Have you actually listened to them with the marantz? I'd try to arrange that.

I would also suggest you audition the new Mission MX1 and Q Acoustics 2020, I wouldn't buy the speakers purely on the basis that Richer Sounds happen to stock them. They do look nice though don't they.

rana_kirti

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
nomis71:Hi. I am considering buying the Mezzo 1 speakers from richer sounds for 179.95 to use with my Marantz MCR603. I have looked around on the internet but I can't find any reviews or feedback. Does anyone have any opinions about these speakers??

I have heard the Mezzo 1 with a Denon PMA - 510AE.

These were so exciting. I liked them within the first 30 seconds of the very first song. I listed to them for almost more than an hour. And i loved them with all sorts of music. These speakers were literally telling me.... "Take us Home Now...!!!"

They had incredible Bass for their size. Treble slightly bright but not harsh & very likable. Sound was clean and they made me want to hear more and more songs.

I only wonder if Mezzo 1 are so good then Mezzo 2 must be even better but they did not have it available for demo.

If i could describe them in 1 word it would be "Musical"

I asked for demo of Mordaunt Aviano 1&2 but the guy told me...." Sir if you already like Mezzo then you will not like Aviano as they are a grade lower ". Plus he didnt have them for demo anyways.

Hope that helps....

A

Anonymous

What caught my eye was that they are half price and I'm always on the look out for a bargain. I just wanted some feedback before going to the hassle of going and testing them.

A

Anonymous

Thanks rana_kirti. Think I will go in tomorrow and give them a test.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts