Monitor audio Bronze 6 vs Triangle Elara 07?

Zax89swe

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello, It's time to upgrade from my Bronze 2 since I bought a new amplifier, a Rega elex r.. hmm Bronze 6 or Triangle Elara ln07. I can't audition myself but what i know is that the Bronze 2 is probably the best sounding speaker I had. In a german review the triangles seems to got better score then Dynaudio emit M30, a speaker i was interested in first.

Has anyone experienced the Triangle Elara series or Bronze 6 for that matter and will it be a diffrence in soundquality at all? Thanks.

gasolin

Zax89swe said:
Hello, It's time to upgrade from my Bronze 2 since I bought a new amplifier, a Rega elex r.. hmm Bronze 6 or Triangle Elara ln07. I can't audition myself but what i know is that the Bronze 2 is probably the best sounding speaker I had. In a german review the triangles seems to got better score then Dynaudio emit M30, a speaker i was interested in first.

Has anyone experienced the Triangle Elara series or Bronze 6 for that matter and will it be a diffrence in soundquality at all? Thanks.

I have had the Trinagle elara LN01 and now dynaudio emit 10

Dynaudio Emit m10 sounds better with a flatter frequency response, trinagle has a more noticeable bass than wharfedale diamond 220 but it's not deep, the upper midrange and lower treble is slightly soft and a bit sparkle to the top

Dynaudio emit m10 is better then triangle elara ln01

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts