Michael Bay walks off stage at Samsung CES press conference [VIDEO]

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
If it were any other film director you'd say it didn't bode well for how they'd fare giving an oscar acceptance speech, but given that it's michael bay that's probably less of a worry...

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
mr malarky said:
If it were any other film director you'd say it didn't bode well for how they'd fare giving an oscar acceptance speech, but given that it's michael bay that's probably less of a worry...

James Cameron's no more engaging a talker than Bay, though his acceptance speeches match any Michael Bay film for bombast. I can't recall an Oscar acceptance speech in one of the major categories that didn't make me cringe in some way.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
strapped for cash said:
mr malarky said:

James Cameron's no more engaging a talker than Bay, though his acceptance speeches match any Michael Bay film for bombast. I can't recall an Oscar acceptance speech in one of the major categories that didn't make me cringe in some way.

what, even Gwyneth Paltrow's?

have you no humanity man??

;)

raoulx

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
awkward moment! Ouch
smiley-yell.gif

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
mr malarky said:

:) First chuckle of the day

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts