Metallica Blu Ray

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I would like this and it comes out early december.

I can't see where I can pre-order one from know.

I don't really want to go to the Metallica website for one.

Anyone know how I can do it?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
If it's a French release it will be the same region as the UK one, but it would be sensible to check that it has subtitles
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

This one on play.com is 41.99. now the one on the metallica website is 17.99.

That's what I was looking at paying around 18.00

D

Deleted member 2457

I pre-ordered the other day for 14.99 bargain bargain bargain. - I am very happy.
emotion-2.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

slewis:I have noticed this is on amazon's website priced at £13.69 to be released on december 14th.

Thanks for the heads up Slewis I cancelled my order with hmv the other day and then pre-ordered with amazon.

That is a fantastic price.

A

Anonymous

I received my copy today (well, yesterday) can't wait to watch it!

D

Deleted member 2457

Blunny89:I received my copy today (well, yesterday) can't wait to watch it!

I still have not got mine, ordered from amazon, afterall, It got posted on sunday or monday I am not sure when I will receive it, can't wait.

Will report back on the quality.

D

Deleted member 2457

Blunny89:I received my copy today (well, yesterday) can't wait to watch it!

Can you tell me the soundtrack please, I still don't know.

D

Deleted member 2457

It's here and it's Master Audio, report back soon on the quality.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
gel:It's here and it's Master Audio, report back soon on the quality.Plz do Gel, im abit of a metallibosher !! I remember seeing them LIVE in 1988 on the justice for all tour (4 rows from the front) totally amazing, Lars drum kit was the business as he is one fantastic drummer, probably one of the best if not "the" best !!

Im a metal head through & through anyway.

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay Jase Fox,

Just had a quick listen, It's definetely master audio. Picture is definetely a 5 out of 5. Audio we have vocals come through the front 3 speakers, guitars solo's are Left front speaker, sometimes right sound amazing. Just had a listen to fade to black, nothing else matter's and enter sandman, it's very good, At the moment i would say 4.5 out of 5 for sound. I like singing predominately from the centre and it's strong from the front 3, but like I say guitar solo's are separated brillantly. It's defintely better than iron maiden flight 666.

Report back again when I have heard a bit more.

Cheers

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
gel:
Okay Jase Fox,

Just had a quick listen, It's definetely master audio. Picture is definetely a 5 out of 5. Audio we have vocals come through the front 3 speakers, guitars solo's are Left front speaker, sometimes right sound amazing. Just had a listen to fade to black, nothing else matter's and enter sandman, it's very good, At the moment i would say 4.5 out of 5 for sound. I like singing predominately from the centre and it's strong from the front 3, but like I say guitar solo's are separated brillantly. It's defintely better than iron maiden flight 666.

Report back again when I have heard a bit more.

Cheers
Same here Gel, i prefer vocals coming from the centre, Ill prob end up getting this myself anyway. Sounds good so far.

D

Deleted member 2457

You have to get Jase Fox, it's a bargain for the prize at amazon. It is really good, the box is amazing with the metallica black, the tracklist as well is firstclass, will report more on the audio when I have had more of a listen.

Thanks

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
gel:
You have to get Jase Fox, it's a bargain for the prize at amazon. It is really good, the box is amazing with the metallica black, the tracklist as well is firstclass, will report more on the audio when I have had more of a listen.

Thanks
Yes i will do Gel & thanks for the input !

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Mine was delivered Tuesday, but I daren't pop the disc in til I get my new KEF 3005SE system, which should now be Monday.

Your review excites me gel, I was hoping it would be awesome! Saw them at Wembley Stadium for their one-night only show in 2007, and it was probably the best 2 and a half hours of my life .

D

Deleted member 2457

Just had another look, the picture is the best I have seen on a music blu ray disc and i have seen quite a few now, it's crystal clear.

5 Star plus. Just had a listen to the day that never comes and for outright quality you can't fault this it is really good. Instrument's are separated - I love this. One thing about the vocals coming from the front 3 speaker's you can turn up the volume more and it just get's better.

If you like this kind of stuff you have to buy this.

D

Deleted member 2457

I watched it last night, basically some songs sound better than others because of the way it is recorded, for example fade to black sound's amazing because of all the guitar solo's everything gets separted 5 out of 5, whereas something like nothing else matters does not sound as good because it's mainly all coming out together so it sounds 4 out of 5. Combined 4.5 of out 5 for the sound.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
gel:I watched it last night, basically some songs sound better than others because of the way it is recorded, for example fade to black sound's amazing because of all the guitar solo's everything gets separted 5 out of 5, whereas something like nothing else matters does not sound as good because it's mainly all coming out together so it sounds 4 out of 5. Combined 4.5 of out 5 for the sound.Im going to be ordering it shortly Gel, Merry xmas to you !

D

Deleted member 2457

Merry Xmas to you too Jase Fox and everybody else.

But of a tip for all the men, keep well clear of the kitchen today it is a dangerous place to be today.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts