Maybe buying tomorrow, quick question

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I was using a Yamaha rx v361 in one of my set ups (just stereo), but a redecorating thingy makes me caught for space.

I am looking for a small stereo amp and keep on looking over the monitor audio a100. The only reason it's not purchased already is it's Apple foundation of which I have nothing. I think though that with a recent Bluetooth device I bought and the fact it does dnla I can work it with my Android/ pc etc

It was well rated everywhere at double the price it is now.

Do you think it's a good buy? Thanks

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
muljao said:
I was using a Yamaha rx v361 in one of my set ups (just stereo), but a redecorating thingy makes me caught for space.

I am looking for a small stereo amp and keep on looking over the monitor audio a100. The only reason it's not purchased already is it's Apple foundation of which I have nothing. I think though that with a recent Bluetooth device I bought and the fact it does dnla I can work it with my Android/ pc etc

It was well rated everywhere at double the price it is now.

Do you think it's a good buy? Thanks

You can't really go wrong at the price of £129-169 that it can be found for. I've used and heard one and can recommend it at the reduced price. Functionality is excellent (DLNA, Airplay and digital optical input) - just hook up a Bluetooth receiver to the optical or RCA input, or you could even use a Chromecast Audio device for £15-£30.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Thanks.I considered the Nad, but the monitor audio was half the price. It's for a set up in my kitchen area so I wasn't willing to spend the extra. It basically was all about budget.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts