Mark Levinson

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
If "Mark Levinson" HiFi home systems are as good as their brand new system in my friend's new car - then I think I could stick to the brand straight off forever ;) . If we speak Hi Fi then this company sound is simply breathtaking. I don't think I ever heard so realistically reproduced voices and bass - sound is juicy, fast tight bass, high resolution neutral treble - great AMERICAN sound. WHF is right to give them 5/5.

Disclaimer: My personal impression...

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Ah, but do they sound like the radio?

:)
No - radio still sounds better - hehe....but I listened to radio on this Mark Levinson system too.. ;) Radio sounds always good and still I am not changing my point of view that this is the best medium for music. But if I had 8000 now to spend I would in 99,9% go for Mark Levinson system.
From the CDs I tested was among others Nirvana's Nevermind, Suede's Dog Man Star, RHCP Blood Sugar Sex Magic and some dance, electronica and movie soundtracks.

I think that the challenge for other HiFi companies is to strive to spice up the sound and put some sugar coating on it, weheras ML sound presentation has no extra perks that come with it - it gives you a clean straight in your face presentation which is in no way falsified and ticks properly all critical sound areas. It is pretty universal.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts