Marantz M-CR603 Firmware Woes

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Greetings again!

Can someone who had difficulty with this receiver's firmware update utility please describe what finally ended up working for them?

My issue is each time I attempt to update its firmware (and yep, am connected to router - and can receive internet radio stations as well as Pandora), the screen goes through an endless loop of: [Updating] 13min...; down to [Updating] 1min...; then it'll go up to [Updating] 3min, etc.

Receiver recovers by disconecting the power, and powers up with the blurb, 'Marantz M-CR603 Upgrade', and then happily does everything except update its own firmware. :(

I believe this is also the reason why there's a '-Airplay' entry when I do an 'Upgrade Status' check....

Thanks very much!

A

Anonymous

Bumping only once...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

FWIW, I called Marantz today, and we've kinda narrowed it down to my rather poor internet connection (156ms ping times - via speedtest.net) to Japan, where the Marantz firmware update servers are. :(

Will try connecting to my brother-in-law's home network this weekend.

A

Anonymous

Hello rlk281,

I would like to up this thread as exactly the same thing is happening to me. Did you manage to solve this issue by updating on another network ?

Any info on this would be great :)

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Up :shhh:

Been trough a lot of threads on it and it's the only thread with the exact same problem. An update on this would be great :)

A

Anonymous

Hello

It's the same problem for me!
smiley-cry.gif

The support tell me it can be the network card... I dont thik so. Internet radio is working.

Anyone have any oder suggestions?

Thank you

M-CR603 + Eltax Monitor

A

Anonymous

Ok, same thing for me. In case you get you Marantz before mine, please tell me if you still have the same problem or not :)

Rgds

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts