Marantz + Kef q300

Choucas

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

just to say thank you to contributors on this forum who talked very positively about Kef speakers matched to a Marantz PM 6003 amd CD 6003.

I took the plunge last week and have to say that the speakers have surpassed my expectations! Although they are not yet run in fully, the sound is extremely engaging, and I am noticing things in the music that I've never heard!

A particular thanks to Rick (from Musicraft) and David (Frank Harvey) for their sound advice.

I am thrilled with my system albeit being classified by WHF as budget. It is the best I have owned...and, being old, I've owned a few!

Graham

Choucas

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I moved the speakers so that they are about 10' apart and bi-wired them - sound even more brilliant than before!

I can certainly recommend the Marantz and Kef combination.

Graham

smiley-laughing.gif

Choucas said:
Hi,

just to say thank you to contributors on this forum who talked very positively about Kef speakers matched to a Marantz PM 6003 amd CD 6003.

I took the plunge last week and have to say that the speakers have surpassed my expectations! Although they are not yet run in fully, the sound is extremely engaging, and I am noticing things in the music that I've never heard!

A particular thanks to Rick (from Musicraft) and David (Frank Harvey) for their sound advice.

I am thrilled with my system albeit being classified by WHF as budget. It is the best I have owned...and, being old, I've owned a few!

Graham

Hi Graham

Your welcome and i hope you enjoy the performance of your new speakers for many years to come :)

All the best

Rick @ musicraft

TRENDING THREADS