Main Conditioning Puzzle - HELP NEEDED

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
[System] - Musical Fidelity KW 500 Amplifier/ DM25 CD Player - GS60 Speakers.

Problem:

I am currently using Van Den Hul Mainstream Mains conditioning cables - however they are all connected to the QED Qonduit 4 way - which is then in turn connected to the mains supply via another Van Den Hul Mainstream cable. Now i know the Van Den Hul Mainstream Cables are very good however am i doing them a injustice by plugging them into the QED qonduit before the main supply on the wall. (The Reason I have done this is because the QED Qonduit offers me protection against surges etc). Or would I be better off investing in something like an ISOTEK Sigmas and using all my Van Den Hul Cables running through there. And does the ISOTEK Sigmas offer me the same sort of protection or not?

Please provide any help as the world of Mains Conditioning is a real mystery to myself.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

http://www.audusa.com/lat_ac2.htmÿ

Hi there,

the best hifi cables I've ever come across are these guys and I use all their stuff in my set up as well as my PA rig. They out perform Russ Andrews and the like and are also cheaper. Try them out and see what you think as they offer a 30 day trial I think.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts