Loving Plinius power amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm listening to some amazing music at the moment, my best friend has just set up a Plinius P10 power amp and felt like sharing with you this experience - actually he shown me this forum couple of weeks ago, I loved it and he suggested to post my thoughts....

Well, it's great, the music sounds just 'different'...deep, warm, incredibly clear and detailed. Not to mention the design - as the look is just as important!

Btw, I'm a woman..as i've read some posts claiming women don't like these kind of stuff....I love shoes and bags as well, but can't resist the sexiness of these toys too! ;-)

A

Anonymous

Nice. Plinius is superb kit. What speakers and source? Does this mean a lifelong addiction to music and hifi?
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Source Chord QBD76 DAC and Monitor Audio Platinum....

I got definitely addicted to it...I have just been testing Chord Indigo Vs Chord Indigo Plus cables - and had my neighbors banging :-S

A

Anonymous

miss fujiko:
Source Chord QBD76 DAC and Monitor Audio Platinum....

I got definitely addicted to it...I have just been testing Chord Indigo Vs Chord Indigo Plus cables - and had my neighbors banging :-S

Is there any difference? I've been curious about the Chameleon Silver Plus, cough Plus, but I don't have a local dealer to borrow them from anymore.

The Platinum speakers certainly do scale!

A

Anonymous

emotion-2.gif
Yep, there's quite a lot of difference I have to say....probably most noticeable things are speed and level of details..

Someone once told me "cables are good", now i know it was true.

Ah, don't know about Chameleon Silver Plus, but I'm sure they are definitely lot better than the Maplin's top range cables I had before...
emotion-5.gif

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
miss fujiko:

I

Btw, I'm a woman..as i've read some posts claiming women don't like these kind of stuff....I love shoes and bags as well, but can't resist the sexiness of these toys too! ;-)

On here? Surely not.

There must be 4 of you now. It was 3 including Clare on the last count.

Some call that a movement.

EDITED BY MODS for clarity

A

Anonymous

bluebrazil:its good to know a chord indigo plus out performs a maplins cable

There have been few other improvements in the middle obviously...
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

They certainly do. I'd also say the better the system you're running is, the biggest the difference the cables make.

A

Anonymous

drummerman:

On here? Surely not.

There must be 4 of you now. It was 3 including Clare on the last count.

Some call that a movement.

I'm glad
emotion-1.gif
, always hear stories of these being only "toys for boys".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts