Looking for a musical RCA interconnect.

vtokmak

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

At the moment i am using Atlas Navigator which provides really really over-analytical listening experience.All the details and clarity is great but somehow music is not easy listenable.

I am planning to buy more musical one my budget is around 60-65 pounds.Could you please advise me a interconnect?

matthewpiano

Audioquest Evergreen are very natural sounding and only about £25. I'm using them between CD and amp and I'm very happy with them (I also have some Atlas and Chord interconnects but prefer the Evergreens).

Baldrick1

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Personally find the Evergreens a bit 'light'...in terms of detail and punch. After some tests I settle on the Atlas Element Integras...precise & detailed but not too much...and I find them to have a melllowish quality that tempers the detail they find...if you see what I mean. Also, at around £45 - £50 they fit your budget.

Try to get a listen to all the recommendations if you can...as in the end it is all about what you like...of course. :grin:

T

the record spot

You need a second thread for this? If you're buying another copper cable, try QED Qunex 2, or something by Audioquest. Or go back to the cable you used before the Navigators.

tounra

Sep 25, 2007
Visit site
Why not use the freebie first? It saves you a lot of money.

I recently compared three USB cables, a cheap printer cable, Wireworld Ultraviolet and Nuforce Impulse. Although differences were barely noticeable, to me the printer cable sounded the best because it distorts the bass somewhat which in turn affected the low mids, bass is somewhat softer and the overall sound somewhat warmer and more analogue-like.

The Wireworld I liked the least, brighter with a tighter/harder bass.

A technically better, more accurate sound doesn't always mean a more pleasant sound (I may try Bose speakers one day, because everything I have read about the 901's and 301's state the sound is pleasant, but flawed because it is not accurate, but what's wrong with pleasant?)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts