Loewe TVs

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Richer Sounds

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi gel,

We are happy to refund any purchase made if returned unopened and in an unused condition within 7 days of purchase.

However unfortunately, if a product has been opened and used, we are unable to re sell as new therefore would be subject to a handling charge.

Obviously the last thing we would want is an unhappy customer, so if you could please contact me on the below email address I will do my best to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.

john.p.clayton@richersounds.com

Many Thanks

John Clayton

Operations Director

Richer Sounds

A

Anonymous

wow gel , direct contact from richer sounds , you must be famous
emotion-2.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Richer Sounds:

Hi gel,

We are happy to refund any purchase made if returned unopened and in an unused condition within 7 days of purchase.

However unfortunately, if a product has been opened and used, we are unable to re sell as new therefore would be subject to a handling charge.

Obviously the last thing we would want is an unhappy customer, so if you could please contact me on the below email address I will do my best to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.

john.p.clayton@richersounds.com

Many Thanks

John Clayton

Operations Director

Richer Sounds

Hi John, thankyou very much i have just emailed you, thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I contacted John from richer sounds and he has organised for me to have a full refund, which i am extremely grateful for.

I would just like to say a big thanks to John.

Many thanks

Gel

A

Anonymous

happy days gel , i think richer sounds can look forward to your custom again , thats what i call customer service
emotion-11.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75:Result
emotion-21.gif
. And Fairplay to John Clayton/Richer Sounds.

emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:happy days gel , i think richer sounds can look forward to your custom again , thats what i call customer service
emotion-11.gif

emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

chris hollands:Yea, well done john,from a PR point of view , that is 100% ,well done.

emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

In my personal opinion, once you go Loewe, you don't go back!

picture is very natural for skin tones + blacks are fantastic on the newer sets!

also built in sound is fantastic!

yes they are expensive, but so is a Mercedes! Luxury items do cost more, but provide a better experience long term.

i got an Art 42 SL in Black from my local dealer recently, as they had a great special offer (£2600 RRP..... £1995!! Brand new Boxed!)

the standard def quality is fantastic! deep, rich colours.

HD looks fantastic.

I can't recommend it enough! every time i turn it on it brings a smile to my face :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts