LG BD390 - good review in latest mag, but does it compete with the Sony BDP S760?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:Pure Calm in a real crisis, but we often have to wait 2 or 3 days after.

What, and then panic sets in?

Probaly
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:Pure Calm in a real crisis, but we often have to wait 2 or 3 days after. Even checked with the people who stacked the shelves but no. I just love my what hi fi mag and can't wait to read you have to take your pleasures when you get them.
1. Perfect reason for you to be a subscriber to the point of harrassing shop floor staff!

2. How do you react to these 'pleasures' when you get them?

D

Deleted member 2457

ValianTX:
2. How do you react to these 'pleasures' when you get them?

Yippi
emotion-2.gif

Oh that look's good
emotion-2.gif
That's a good offer,
emotion-2.gif
what only four stars
emotion-3.gif
A pioneer review
emotion-2.gif
Oh that's interesting
emotion-2.gif

The end normally fully satisfied, a little bit
emotion-6.gif
as i have to wait a whole month for another issue.

But wait I think I will read it over again.
emotion-2.gif

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Can anyone who's having trouble finding a copy of the new issue please let me know exactly which stores you tried? (Eg which type of Tesco in which town - such as, Tesco Metro, Richmond, Surrey).

I've tried 3 local newsagents in Northampton that usually stock What Hi-fi, 2 BP stations (Northampton by the cricket ground, West Brom next to the Hawthorns), Sainsburys in central Birmingham, another newsagents in Birmingham next to Snow Hill station, and a newsagents in West Brom.

I'll try the usually well stocked WH Smiths in Birmingham New Street this evening, if I've no joy there I'm admitting defeat for today.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:Yippi
emotion-2.gif
Oh that look's good
emotion-2.gif
That's a good offer,
emotion-2.gif
what only four stars
emotion-3.gif
A pioneer review
emotion-2.gif
Oh that's interesting
emotion-2.gif

The end normally fully satisfied, a little bit
emotion-6.gif
as i have to wait a whole month for another issue.

But wait I think I will read it over again.
emotion-2.gif

Nurse! The screens! Someone fetch Sister - Mr Gel's out of bed again...

D

Deleted member 2457

ValianTX:You certainly are a jovial character Gel!
emotion-5.gif

I have found the wait worst know when I have been a subscirber know, where's that flipping post man.
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:
ValianTX:You certainly are a jovial character Gel!
emotion-5.gif

I have found the wait worst know when I have been a subscirber know, where's that flipping post man.
emotion-12.gif

Sorry mate - did not quite get this part 'worst know when I have been a subscirber know'!

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:Can anyone who's having trouble finding a copy of the new issue please let me know exactly which stores you tried? (Eg which type of Tesco in which town - such as, Tesco Metro, Richmond, Surrey).

Got one, Tesco's Kingston Big Store, Milton Keynes, Relax ah.

D

Deleted member 2457

Bigboss get's a mention, have not seen him post for a while and I believe i am correct in saying he was the one to pull out of the big question demo.

Wander what he is up to?

D

Deleted member 2457

EvilWolf:Tending to sick patients perhaps?

Or perhaps he has gone down with something and now he is a patient himself.

Sorry guys, have been a bit busy lately with work. I've not yet had a chance to buy the latest issue...........will go on Saturday to my local Tesco to buy one.

It seems this thread has been completely hijacked! Actually, even I will be interested in knowing how this Korean player fares against the more expensive Japanese ones.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
bigboss:

Sorry guys, have been a bit busy lately with work. I've not yet had a chance to buy the latest issue...........will go on Saturday to my local Tesco to buy one.

It seems this thread has been completely hijacked! Actually, even I will be interested in knowing how this Korean player fares against the more expensive Japanese ones.

Tell me about it, bigboss!!!!

I thought my original question might have given people more 'food for thought' on this topic..........guess it's the 'silly season!'...
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

Hey I live in Richmond, Surrey

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
ear:Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't have lipsync control does it?

No blu-ray player has it or am I wrong? please help

TRENDING THREADS