Lets See all those Vinyl storages spaces !!!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Just to help visualize the differences between the Expedit and Kallax. The Kallax is on top of the Expedit.

a1527e631aab84e3c3fa141e2265655e_zps477e2b24.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Is the finish on the Expedit better than the Kallax, because it looks better in the picture?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
I've been a bad boy*diablo* now i've got 420 some thing albums...

http://www.lisbonrecordshops.com/2013/07/discoleccao.html

I went to this shop in Lisbon, have you been there? The owner wasn't really friendly, but he did let me use his toilet. *smile*

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Looks good.

I want to come to Lisbon again, but I'm not sure when. I had a really scary return flight, we had to land at Heathrow in really high winds after circling London for about an hour, and it's really put me off flying.

Next time if you want we can drink a glass of red wine! I'll be pleased to know you in person.

*drinks*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Looks good.

I want to come to Lisbon again, but I'm not sure when. I had a really scary return flight, we had to land at Heathrow in really high winds after circling London for about an hour, and it's really put me off flying.

http://www.weatherforecast.co.uk/blog/uk-storm-14th-february-2014-80mph-gales-heavy-rain-expected-south/

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thanks, but if the flight is that bad again, I will need about 5 bottles. *biggrin*

http://www.weatherforecast.co.uk/blog/uk-storm-14th-february-2014-80mph-gales-heavy-rain-expected-south/

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Lovely BBB & HFO

Your collection has grown somewhat HFO!

I will get round to some pics - but have tried many times to no avail - and that was before this site went bad!

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Lovely BBB & HFO

Your collection has grown somewhat HFO!

I will get round to some pics - but have tried many times to no avail - and that was before this site went bad!

Thanks Steve! And it's growing by the day, I think in December will have another trip to Amsterdam and will bring in the case another 30/40 records, i love that city to buy second hand vinyl, they have so much Jazz, blues and Motown soul!

BradfordBantam

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Please don't laugh....! But this is my vinyl storage. It's been in the loft around 10 years and has survived 3 house moves!

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/richard_poole2/IMG_20141018_105521_zps1fa1826a.jpg

(Apologies, I don't know how to post actual pics! Where's the manual when you want to read it!)

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
BradfordBantam said:
(Apologies, I don't know how to post actual pics! Where's the manual when you want to read it!)

Just click the image icon (third from the right) above the text entry field when composing your message. Then enter the URL into the popup box.

Nice storage by the way. Mine looked just like that (except it was 4 or 5 boxes) for 15 years or so, and 10 house moves....

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
Thats a great collection!

Thanks.

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
Do you use plastic covers in all records?

Yup. I invested in decent poly sleeves and poly-lined inners a couple of years ago when I bought my new (upgrade) hi-fi, as I realised that, as much as I tried to keep my records in good nick, some of them didn't sound quite as good as they used to when I first bought them 20-odd years ago. Hopefully this way they'll keep better for the future.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts