Leema Stream/Pulse or Naim Nait/CD5i

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone got any views on which of the above is the best combination with KEF Reference 103.4's? Both sounded great at the Bristol show but I don't know of any dealers near me where I compare them. I'm worried that with technology changing so much the Naim might have enough inputs/functions and the Supernait is out of my price range. Views/suggestions would be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

I can't imagine needing more than four inputs... would you be running the tv or computer into it?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="raypalmer"]I can't imagine needing more than four inputs... would you be running the tv or computer into it?[/quote]
Well I have CD, Tuner, a Squeezebox, and an iPod dock already. I want a surround processor and so that would push me above the 4. I could just use the Squeezebox and do away with the dock I guess but it is quite useful. On top of that I'm thinking of getting an Apple TV or some other sort of video streamer. I guess that they would connect via hdmi to the surround sound box but it would be kind of nice to be able to just play music off them. I wish Denon would update their DAB/FM tuner to do Internet radio/play MP3's and life would be so much less complicated!

A

Anonymous

Andrew/Clare, any chance of a review of the Leema Pulse/Stream coming up soon?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts