leads,where to put them?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,my question might seem a simple one,but when you reach 65 and have just bought a samsung 3d tv ue46"d8000 and a new samsung ht-d6750 home entertainment system it is where to put the cables.I have an idea where the hdmi cables have to go it really just the audio optical cable that is the problem,i have friends who claim to know what to do,but,i am not going to rely on my friends after having spent that kind of money,some are saying to put it in the sky box and some are saying put it in the dvd system,i would very much appreciate your input on this matter because i have not set the system up yet just waiting until i get your advice.ps.I also have a ps3 but i think i nkow where that one go's.

troutmaster...

A

Anonymous

My Apologies,i have two hdmi 3d 1.4 leads to plug in and an Qed 2mtr audio optical lead also to plug in.I have an 2mtr hdmi lead for the ps3 but that is an older one,would it be better to buy a new one for the ps3 like the 3d ones that i already have or will that do?

thankyou

troutmaster.......

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
HDMi From sky box to TV, Optical out from sky box to Samsung HT-D6750,

HDMi from PS3 to Samsung HT-D6750,

HDMi from Samsung HT-D6750 To TV

If your older HDMI leads are Hi-Speed v 1.3 they should work ok.

A

Anonymous

Thanks F1only,i really do appreciate the advice and will get on with it tomorrow.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts