Reavon UBR-X110

luca1968

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Greetings to all fans. In brief, I'll tell you about my experience with this reader. Purchased in September 2023, after a week it stopped working. Movies in both DVD and regular or 4K BLURAY freeze after a while and I have to unplug the player from the power outlet because it won't turn off. If I insert CDs to listen to music, they skip and make playback unplayable. Sent to the authorized technical assistance center, since under warranty, after a month they send it back to me saying that they have replaced the mechanics but without any written report. After a day I put it back into operation and find that nothing has changed. Everything as before. It doesn't work, it crashes. Sent back for service, via the store where I purchased, it was shipped directly to the factory in Reavon. It's February 2024, (5 months) and I don't have any news of my player at the moment. I think I will soon go to a lawyer to enforce my actions. I regretted the purchase. Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings to all fans. In brief, I'll tell you about my experience with this reader. Purchased in September 2023, after a week it stopped working. Movies in both DVD and regular or 4K BLURAY freeze after a while and I have to unplug the player from the power outlet because it won't turn off. If I insert CDs to listen to music, they skip and make playback unplayable. Sent to the authorized technical assistance center, since under warranty, after a month they send it back to me saying that they have replaced the mechanics but without any written report. After a day I put it back into operation and find that nothing has changed. Everything as before. It doesn't work, it crashes. Sent back for service, via the store where I purchased, it was shipped directly to the factory in Reavon. It's February 2024, (5 months) and I don't have any news of my player at the moment. I think I will soon go to a lawyer to enforce my actions. I regretted the purchase. Greetings.
Sorry to hear about your experience, I cannot recall anyone else reporting issues with this device.

TRENDING THREADS