lcd picture setting help please.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello i have just bought a toshiba 32av615b for the conservatory owing to a decent whifi review and the £290 price tag.

i am new to the lcd game and not really that good with setting ttv pictures up. so has anyone got one of these who can help or can anyone offer any advice for picture set up please?

i have tried the thx disc on star wars but could not work it out(sory mr thicko here)

any advice appreciated.

A

Anonymous

If you can't understand the THX optimizer then I advise you use one of the presets in the menu.

The Cinema/Movie setting is usually a common selection although if you find that too dark I'd then select the Normal/Standard setting.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
If memory serves you have to go onto the Sound menu option to utilise this function. It worked fine from Monster Inc.!!

A

Anonymous

the 1st test which is the white box which i think is supposed to have other shades of white in it and adjust the contrast , i cant see any other boxes just one white box.

i will try again

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
gypsyboy:
the 1st test which is the white box which i think is supposed to have other shades of white in it and adjust the contrast , i cant see any other boxes just one white box.

i will try again

Then contrast is probably way too high (Or you have a digital 'processing mode' switched on that shouldnt be)

A

Anonymous

hello i ran it again and again could only see 1 white box.

should i switch everything off in the settings? and try again?

i tried thx on my old faithful crt and could see the things i was supposed to.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Have you tried also lowering the backlight setting? How high is the contrast also set to? Is there a setting for dynamic contrast? if so what is this set to?
emotion-40.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts