Laymans test- SD on Denon 2930 vs Denon 2500BT

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Dougie G:
Jase/Davo, good to see you've got your players up and running
emotion-1.gif

FYI, if you want reference sound listen to the echo game at the beginning of House of Flying daggers, staggering. Cheers.
Hi Dougie Mate,

Yep i cetainly have its working like a dream ! Ill check out "house of flying daggers"

But i do highly recommend "the mummy returns" its a cracking home cinema demo ! Belting sound !

A

Anonymous

I might make the jump and get a 2500 very soon. Will let you know how mine performs in my system.

Davo2008

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
HiDef Digest describes The Mummy Returns on blu ray as "It's as close to a reference-caliber disc as any catalog title I've seen." Good enough for me! I ordered the triology yesterday!

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Davo2008:
HiDef Digest describes The Mummy Returns on blu ray as "It's as close to a reference-caliber disc as any catalog title I've seen." Good enough for me! I ordered the triology yesterday!
Oh so you didnt take my word for it then Dave? haha Only joking mate, but yes id have to strongly agree The Mummy Returns is a great demo disc in both audio & pic quality !

I wasnt the most biggest fan of the films, i just borrowed em of a friend to watch with the kids & i secretly fancy "Rachel Weisz" wanted to see her in high definition (but dont tell the other half ha) But as i were so impressed by the transfer of this movie whith which made me seem to enjoy the movie more im going out & buying it !

I bought "taken" on bluray yesturday Dave, have you seen this movie? If not i recommend you do as its a great film with some of the best realistic gun shots ive heard in a while yet again another DTS master reference, im going to end up costing you a fortune ha

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Davo2008:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!You know you want to Dave, give yourself to the darkside ha

If your misses says owt just blame me just say "that jasons a pain" lol

TRENDING THREADS