Laptop cooling station.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I bought one of these cooling stations for my laptop,but have only just got round to using it,same as this one ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/IEssentials-Laptop-Cooling-Station-New-Sealed-Low-S-H-/380305645368

Its powered by usb,work really well. Got mine from TK Max store for like £4 or something. Went today and they had a load of them in.

My crappy acer laptop used to boil but its cool now thanks to this item...

images

A

Anonymous

Graham_Thomas:That's cheap. I often wondered if they worked Dave!

yeah it may look like its made for a kids xbox but its well good.

well worth a few quid,and almost silent...lol

wireman

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I might try chucking one under my AV receiver - that's usually smokin' hot! If it's meant to be USB powered, I guess it'd probably run off a wall-wart 5vdc supply okay.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I bought a similar device for my old laptop as it would regularly get way too hot. However, the biggest intervention for reducing the temperature was to blow some compressed air into the ventilation holes. There was a giant puff of dust and a reduction of 20 degrees according to Speedfan.

A

Anonymous

VoodooDoctor:I bought a similar device for my old laptop as it would regularly get way too hot. However, the biggest intervention for reducing the temperature was to blow some compressed air into the ventilation holes. There was a giant puff of dust and a reduction of 20 degrees according to Speedfan.

is that good or bad you have lost me...

A

Anonymous

reggaedave:
VoodooDoctor:I bought a similar device for my old laptop as it would regularly get way too hot. However, the biggest intervention for reducing the temperature was to blow some compressed air into the ventilation holes. There was a giant puff of dust and a reduction of 20 degrees according to Speedfan.

is that good or bad you have lost me...

It's good, PCs and laptops gather dust in the fans etc. so his was 20 degrees cooler. You can buy cans of compressed air for about 6 quid.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts