Lacie Lacinema Classic HD probs!

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
hi all

bought this multimedia hard drive on the 8th of oct. all good until this week when the music started to skip and the pics on slideshow began to freeze. the only way to start it again is to plug it out at the back.... not good enough for 169 euro! anyone else have this box or problem? anyway its going back to harvey normans later this moring as soon as i off load my stuff!

chat soon

eamo

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
hi

only a clicking sound slightly when powering up. its back in harvey normans now and waiting for new one... yahoo!

chat soon

eamo

A

Anonymous

newaudio:

hi all

bought this multimedia hard drive on the 8th of oct. all good until this week when the music started to skip and the pics on slideshow began to freeze. the only way to start it again is to plug it out at the back.... not good enough for 169 euro! anyone else have this box or problem? anyway its going back to harvey normans later this moring as soon as i off load my stuff!

chat soon

eamo

I looked into getting one of these units for my setup from a local outlet here and was put off by the shop assistant who told me that they were getting so many complaints and returns on them that they were discontinuing stocking the Lacinema media products...sorry to hear of your problems but sounds like she was right...they are very helpful that way here in Ireland !!!

(I am looking into the Western Digital or Iomega ones now)

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
thanks as i was looking at lacia 1gig ext hdd for backing my computer up , i guess it would us the same hdd as the classic . I think i will give it a miss and look elsewhere

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
newaudio:
hi all

chat soon

eamo

Get the Popcorn Hour A-200!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I've had a Lacie La cinama HD classic 2terrabytes for 6 months now and had no problems at all. Excellent when listening to music, watching films or veiwing pic though flickr. It may just be a one off problem.

TRENDING THREADS