KURO User Manual???

camdxr

Mar 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Folks, I'm trying to find an online manual in PDF for my Pioneer PDP-LX508D with no success (well none in English anyway).

I need to find out the Vesa stud pattern, the Panasonic 65VT50 clearly shows this in their online manual as 684mm x300mm. I would like to use the same mount if possible.

That aside, having the Kuro manual saved on my laptop would be useful anyway. Any help, direct links etc would be good.

Thanks.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello camdxr, did you see on another thread that I am very envious of you and your newforthcoming Panasonic 65VT50? Anyway, not so envious that I couldn't try to help a fellow Kuro owner. I just looked at the paper manual for my Pioneer PDP-428XD, which as you'll know is the same series as your 508XD. No mention in the paper manual of Vesa information. Anyway I went on to the Pioneer UK site, and there are manuals for your PDP-508XD here. Hope they help! Failing that, it'll save time if you just contact Pioneer UK direct - unless they have technical support in Saudi Arabia!

camdxr

Mar 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Son_of_SJ, yes I did notice your interest. You'll no doubt see thatI will have to temper my excitement as no delivery until the 25th. Anyway, thanks for the link but this is for the 508XD, mine is the LX508D, would they be the same vesa?

Thanks

camdxr

Mar 7, 2008
Visit site
Well thanks for the confirmation BB and thanks for the link BBB. Looking at the bracket detail it would seem my Kuro has a vesa size of 496mm x 300mm, therefore new bracket needed for the Panny. Thanks anyway guys.

camdxr

Mar 7, 2008
Visit site
One thing I must commend Panasonic on after downloading the 65VT50 manual is their quoting of dimensions. I am fitting this pamel, recessed, into a faux chimney brest and to highlight the measurements from vesa holes to base of the panel is a godsend. I'll freely admit that recessing the Kuro required a fair amount of trial and error!

scene

camdxr said:
One thing I must commend Panasonic on after downloading the 65VT50 manual is their quoting of dimensions. I am fitting this pamel, recessed, into a faux chimney brest and to highlight the measurements from vesa holes to base of the panel is a godsend. I'll freely admit that recessing the Kuro required a fair amount of trial and error!

The manual for my krp500a had the recessing instructions (or it may have been the wallmount one, or both). Pioneer usually have PDFs of their manuals online, if you search their website. I downloaded an electronic copy of mine as it's easier to search.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts