K2 logo on my Roksan Kandy K2 amp. display never glows

OWL4

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Dear experts and friends,

Finally after waiting and hardly preparing for the asking price of a piece of Roksan Kandy K2 Amp., I've purchased one from official distributer 2 days ago, but a strange event I'm being encountered, There's no K2 logo illuminated on my unit! Is there a problem of my unit itself or this version (3.5) of amp doesn't have K2 logo lamp?!

But it's written in user manual that there's a K2 logo illuminating in red,

All other lights glow and change colors normally, and there's no hint of any other malfunction,

Inform me please.

I'm not happy yet with my system!

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Roksan K2 for a couple of weeks now and can confirm that my K2 does indeed have the llluminated K2 logowhen powered up.

I was wondering myself about the differing batches considering this amp goes back years and the potential changes this involves. I've noticed there was a touch screen learning remote previously. I had the rmx111 remote boxed with mine but someone previously mentioned it comes with two different remotes?

danrv

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
There should be a K2 logo illuminated next to the the 'Mode' button. All other lights work ok? If so you can get it fixed under warranty if new.

I had to send my Kandy CD player back due to the display having inconsistant brightness.

danrv

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
luckylion100 said:
I had the rmx111 remote boxed with mine but someone previously mentioned it comes with two different remotes?

That was probably me. I should have mentioned that I bought both the amp and CD player. One had the RMX-108 and the other the RMX-111. Sorry my mistake.

I think the RMX-111 is a replacement for the RMX-108.

OWL4

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you very much indeed for reply,

All other lights and their respective colours works, this is only 24 hours after unpacking and has been used very very carefully, more strange is that it's written in user manual that the logo illuminates in red. (Version of my unit is 3.5), such a bad feeling when we buy something desired for so long while encountering problems.

dansettemajor

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just take it back to the dealer for replacement. You shouldn't have to wait for a repair on anything faulty within a few days. Don't let this put you off though, as the K2 is a great amplifier.

ISAC69

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Seems to me like a very minor problem your dealer shoud fix it quickly . The K2 is an excellent amp , great value for your money don't worry :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts