Just curious. How many forum members are not UK Native?

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. It's been great conversing with so many different people over the past few months since I really started posting on these hallowed forum pages.

I was just wondering who of you are not native to the UK and where you come from?

Cheers

Glacialpath.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Rethep said:
Same!

Any UK-people ? ;-)

Yup I'm born and bred. Can't really get much more English than me really. Not sure if at any point in my ancestry.....well at some point 100s of years ago of course. But don't know of any foreign blood in the family.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Glacialpath said:
Rethep said:
Same!

Any UK-people ? ;-)

Yup I'm born and bred. Can't really get much more English than me really. Not sure if at any point in my ancestry.....well at some point 100s of years ago of course. But don't know of any foreign blood in the family.

Well, in that case i'm a mix of ( father side) grandmother 50% Austrian 50% Italian, Grandfather 100% Italian, Mother side 100% Portuguese.

I've an Italian passport and was born and raised in Portugal...

Humm... I'm a genetic mess...*crazy*

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Broner said:
Dutch, but have been living in Ghent, Belgium for the past 5 years.

*bye* *waves at DocG*

Hi Broner, think I spotted you on that Belgian auction site a couple of months ago! Did you make someone happy with a pair of Tannoys yet?

friendly_ghost

May 8, 2014
Visit site
DocG said:
Broner said:

*bye* *waves at DocG*

Hi Broner, think I spotted you on that Belgian auction site a couple of months ago! Did you make someone happy with a pair of Tannoys yet?

Just out of interest (since I'm casually looking for speakers), any link to those?

Broner

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
DocG said:
Broner said:

*bye* *waves at DocG*

That was probably me (I hope I was polite if you left a message) and it didn't take very long for someone to pick them up. This guy drove 200 km's to pick them up in Ghent. He actually had the Tannoy Signature Revolutions before but he did them away, regretted it, and bought mine *biggrin*

Rethep

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Same! From the middle of Holland, but born in Belgium (nice beers there, the best in the world! e.g. Westfleteren, Korsendonck)

Any UK-people ? ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts