Just bought some Sony 1000xm3 headphones over the ear black WHF 5 star review ones from Costco for £240

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 188533

What kind of budget are you looking at gel? And what source? I'm basically talking about having a headphone amp and DAC.

D

Deleted member 2457

What kind of budget are you looking at gel? And what source? I'm basically talking about having a headphone amp and DAC.
Hi Anort3,
I was looking at a max budget of £500, I would like them to be very comfy and really good quality with music. Headphone amp and DAC wasn’t in my mind though. Cheers.

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Samsung TVs don't work with Sony headphones. You can only adjust the volume using the 'phones, not the TV remote. Samsung's useless TVs and their equally useless customer support is why I'll never buy another one. I'm glad the one I did buy was really cheap!

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

Samsung TVs don't work with Sony headphones. You can only adjust the volume using the 'phones, not the TV remote. Samsung's useless TVs and their equally useless customer support is why I'll never buy another one. I'm glad the one I did buy was really cheap!
Yes, I took my Sony headphones back.

D

Deleted member 2457

Actually mate, how much does headphones amp and DAC cost? I can actually play my B&W P7’s through my Pioneer amp and listen to music through that come to think of it I bought a 5m cable for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2457

I have the P7s, can't take noise cancelling headphones to work unfortunately as their inbuilt lithium battery is considered a possible fire risk..... ho hum.
That’s a shame mate.

D

Deleted member 2457

Doesn't sound like I am missing much with those Sony's and I have some excellent IEMs that are pretty good at cutting out plane noise. :)
Yep, those Sony’s were rubbish! :) Managed to take them back to Costco just before the lock down. I am currently playing my B&W P7’s through my Pioneer amp on stereo and listening to music on my Sky HD box - sounds brilliant!

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Anort3,
I was looking at a max budget of £500, I would like them to be very comfy and really good quality with music. Headphone amp and DAC wasn’t in my mind though. Cheers.
No need mate. I have decided I am happy after all. Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts