Just bought some Sony 1000xm3 headphones over the ear black WHF 5 star review ones from Costco for £240

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Next price I can see is John Lewis for £270 for the black ones.

D

Deleted member 2457

I thought I would listen to them a lot in the coming months.

D

Deleted member 2457

If you don't need active noise cancellation and something portable you can do WAY better on sound quality.
Yeah, I have just been listening to them and not that impressed to be honest, I prefer my B&W P7 headphones.

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 2457

I mainly bought them to listen to my TV wirelessly though and should do that ok though, I will see.

D

Deleted member 2457

My friend bought some at Gatwick airport Dixons Travel last month. I think he paid about £220 after various discounts. I only had a brief listen on the plane, but they sounded good to me and the noise cancellation is a great way to block out the surrounding world.
Cheers Buzz.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

scene

Noise cancelling is great, especially if you listen on the move - they're brilliant for drowning out plane noise. But, if you're listening at home and don't have other people around to annoy you or be annoyed, I think you can't beat a good pair of open-backed headphones. No extra electronics for handling calls, or playing around with the sound. If there for home and there are people around, I'd still go for closed-back without noise cancelling...

D

Deleted member 2457

This morning I had a listen with my TV wirelessly why’s it so quiet?

D

Deleted member 108165

This morning I had a listen with my TV wirelessly why’s it so quiet?
Turn up the volume to max in the TV menu headphone output and control the volume with the headphones.

D

Deleted member 2457

I have done that guys but still really quiet. The Sony headphones doesn’t have a volume button on them I haven’t seen one anyway. I have turned up the volume on the TV button for the headphones.

It was the same with my AKG pair too really quiet.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think it has to be done via the Sony Connect App I will try it out. Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Still no luck, tried the App but that didn’t work!

scene

Samsung 65Q950R QLED TV.
Did wonder. I know there have been numerous issues/complaints about Samsung TVs and Bluetooth headphones. Basically saying that only Samsung headphones work properly with Samsung TVs and that the "Bluetooth" on the TVs was far from standard...

Only workaround seems to be to adjust the volume on phones on another paired device (phone say) and then connect them to the TV. If that doesn't work, there's not much you can do...

Unless you've got an amp plugged into the the TV, and could connect via the amp??

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts