JL Audio Fathom V2 Event Demo

michael hoy

I have been thinking of replacing all my system soon and contemplating one of these.

Whilst looking for places to demo noticed that Ideal AV have an open day to demonstrate this sub and the new Epson LS10000 laser projector along with the new Arcam amps with Dirac room control which is another interest of mine.

If anyone else is interested give Allan a call it is on in November 28th - 29th, dealt with him in the past and makes a good day of it.

jl%20audio%20f110v2-f%20_zps4qebzywm.jpg

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
michael hoy said:
I have been thinking of replacing all my system soon and contemplating one of these.

Whilst looking for places to demo noticed that Ideal AV have an open day to demonstrate this sub and the new Epson LS10000 laser projector along with the new Arcam amps with Dirac room control which is another interest of mine.

If anyone else is interested give Allan a call it is on in November 28th - 29th, dealt with him in the past and makes a good day of it.

I too am looking at a new system when the changes to my house are completed, anyone else here had any dealings with this company.

He is not a million miles from my house so could be worth a visit.

ideal av

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
hi Q5

you'd be very welcome at the event or indeed anytime to suit you, if you live close then please do come for a demo and I think you'll be surprised

Ellisdj

thankyou for the comments

Allan

PS. thank you Michael Hoy btw for posting this
thumbs_up.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts