JAMO C803 VS DYNAUDIO EXCITE

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is anyone can give me some advice, please? I wanna chose speakers for my Roksan Kandy3 CDplayer and amp. the choice between Jamo c803 and dynaudio excite x16. my music taste is variety, mostly listen to jazz and classic, sometimes listen to new age or even r&b. I'd like generally good all-around ones. give me some suggestions please.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
hi, i have the same cdp and amp and have just decided on dynaudio focus 110s. i've never heard either speaker you mention, but i would say if you have the budget and the room to give them some breathing space, the focus 110s sound fantastic. however i mainly listen to rock type stuff where the power and punch from the focus's bass is awesome for their size and to me they seem very dynamic and detailed too as well as being much faster sounding then my audience 42's. i've no idea if a fan of classical would like them as i don't really listen to classical, also your tastes/room could be totally different to mine. not much help on your original question though......

TRENDING THREADS