iTunes 10

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Bit Disappointed with the Left Side Menu All Grey looks really Bland, the Track View looks better with album art in there but visually not that much difference.

DrizztDan

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
its all rubbish apart from 2 things.

the volume knob looks better

and itunes just released epic games engine.

go to apps, download epic cathedral demo...enjoy.

manicm

iTunes may be 'complete rubbish', but 10 seems to be ripping music better than the last two versions. The space and air around music seems to be restored. I rip in AIFF.

I have the 3rd gen iPod touch 64gb, and have the latest iOS 4.02, along with iTunes 10. This will now be the last update I ever do to either.

David give it a go.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
manicm:I have the 3rd gen iPod touch 64gb, and have the latest iOS 4.02, along with iTunes 10. This will now be the last update I ever do to either.
David give it a go.

If you ever dock it to anything I highly recommend you update to 4.1 or 4.2 when they are released. iOS4.0* has a lot of issues with docking and being controlled by and accessory browsing an iTouch, iPhone 3 and 3GS from an accessory is very poor.

Dalesman

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Just upgraded to 10.When I re installed itunes and opened for the first time,all was ok except that my 300 or so podcasts from Joyce Meyer got didvded in 2 parts.I've tried everything but they just wouldn't consolidate as one like before ! Spoken to Apple even they don't have a clue although they are looking into it.

If you haven't upgraded yet, IMO wait for a week or so till they fix the bugs.

manicm

pwiles1968:manicm:I have the 3rd gen iPod touch 64gb, and have the latest iOS 4.02, along with iTunes 10. This will now be the last update I ever do to either.

David give it a go.

If you ever dock it to anything I highly recommend you update to 4.1 or 4.2 when they are released. iOS4.0* has a lot of issues with docking and being controlled by and accessory browsing an iTouch, iPhone 3 and 3GS from an accessory is very poor.

Yeah updated to latest version of iOS 4, but no problems with my iTouch with rDock yet.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Found a really usefull feature on 10
emotion-1.gif
, when you are syncing a device and selecting/changing the new media you want on it, the Status bar at the bottom updates immediatley to tell you how full the device will be or more importantly that you have selected too much media to fit on the device before you try and syc. About time they did that!

TRENDING THREADS