Is this a good virgin media deal?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys we have a triple pack at the moment, Phone Talk Anytime, Broadband L and TV M. We are paying 44.20 per month and I enquired as to how much extra per month it would cost to have an additional TV M package, the reply was an extra 9.50 per month. Now i am not sure if this sounds reasonable or not? and has therefore made me seriously consider freesat with hdmi connection.

Any thoughts?

Messiah

Seems this is just the standard price for Multi-room.

Seems your initial bundle is quite expensive as they offer the Phone, Broadband and TV all in XL for £40. (V+ box is available too for an extra £50 - See HERE)

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I renewed my contract and now pay £43.75 per month for the following:

• 1 x V+ Box (XL TV pack)
  • 1 x V Box (XL TV pack)
  • L Broadband (10mb)
  • Phone Talk Evenings & Weekends

You need to go through to the "I want to disconnect my service" option when you ring and say you're considering leaving because of the good Sky HD offer and variety of phone/broandband offers, e.g. Sky or Carphone Warehouse Talk Talk.

I got my Dad to do this a couple of weeks ago and he's now paying about £47 per month for as above but with Talk Unlimited and he got them down to a one off £20 V+ supply and installation cost.

A

Anonymous

Cheers guys, I called them up today explaining that I was disillusioned etc and was looking to get an M package tv with V+ box. He thought about it for a moment and then offered me this for 43.80 per month or the XL package for 48.00. I have called up just now to change this and find out how much it will cost to change to the L package only to speak to another man in the cancellations department who has said that will cost my 56.00 per month wtf.
emotion-8.gif

A

Anonymous

It's all been resolved and I am very happy with the deal

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts