Is the Panasonic TH46PZ85 best 46” Plasma on the market?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Right after looking at 40/42” screens and making a short list of the Panasonic PZ800/PZ85 I have now found at around 3mts I can get a 46” screen into my living room. So I don’t want a LCD (no Sony) and the best plasma (Pioneer is to big 50”) I am down to a 46” plasma.

I have seen the PZ80/81 both in 42/46” and don’t like the ugly out of date looks/casing of them. So I am looking at the 46” PZ85 and wanted to know can I find a better 46” plasma than this on the market today?

Happy Christmas to all the Staff at WHF and all the helpful advice I have had off the folks on the forum.

A

Anonymous

Gander:maybe the pz800.Not in 46" size. The 46Z81 has some better features than the 46Z85, Picture-in-Picture and plays video off SD card, plus ethernet connection.

A

Anonymous

I understand the PZ81 has some better spec but the overall look/case is not what i am looking for. as it looks a little dated over the PZ85/PZ80/PZ800.

A

Anonymous

Really I thought the others look more dated. Hate the grey bar at the bottom of the PZ80.

Does anyone know if you can remove the nasty little grey thing at the bottom of of the PZ85? - looks similar to the narrow grey tray that collects fat from my George Foreman Grill!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts