Is that possible to subscribe to SKY HD on a month by month basis?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I cancelled my SKY account in November last year, as I was about to relocate to the US for work. I got told at the last moment that my relocation has been posponed (direct impact of credit cruch
emotion-9.gif
), and therefore I will have to stay in the UK for a few more months.

Since there are more and more programs on HD, I would like to take it up again, but do a monthly direct debit and have the abiity to cancel it anytime within a year. Is that possible?

Thanks

daveh75

Assuming your just gonna use your old HD box and not getting sky to supply a new one and not going to take up any sky broadband/talk packages your not tied into a contract, so you can cancel anytime though you will have to give them a months notice if you do cancel

A

Anonymous

Are you sure ? I have my own SKY HD Box bought on e-bay but when i spoke to sky about having a monthly hd subscription i was told that it was ony available on a 12 month contract.

daveh75

That's strange? When Sky HD was launched i sourced my own box and after three month's just phoned up to cancel,but was told we had to give 1 months notice.... which we did and when the month was up the subcription was cancelled with no problems.I also did the same with Sky+ and also numerous times over the year's with standard sky.

A

Anonymous

Just a quick update on this thread to let everyone know. I am now back with sky, and because I have been with them for more than a year previously, and because I already have the HD box, then they were ok to allow me a month by month contract (where I could cancel anytime).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts