Sky HD Monthly subscription?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I bought my Sky HD box last year on Ebay as i wanted to watch the Olympics in HD but not subscribe to the 12 month deal offerd by Sky ( it was cheaper than the freesat box and i could record because i had sky+ ). I later learnt through this forum that i could get the Sky HD service on a monthly basis, this was confirmed by a Sky employee when i rang to find out a few months ago. This afternoon when i rang to subscribe ( for the ashes ) the sky girl told me that it was only available on a 12 month contract regardless of whether i had my own box or if it was supplied by Sky, this she checked several times with colleagues, i was told the information given to me earlier by the Sky rep was wrong. I was wondering if anbody else had been told the same ie: that you could have Sky HD on a monthly basis or even subscibe monthy.

A

Anonymous

You can get the HD pack on a monthly basis but your problem may be the fact that you never had an orginal 12 month contract like 99% of people who sign up for it. It sounds like something Sky would have in the small print. Ring again and try your luck, you'd be surprise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts