Is it pointless buying a Sony 2013 TV without Triluminos Display paired with a 2013 Blu-ray player with Triluminos

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
hey guys. after browsing the www.sony.co.uk website for it's upcoming 2013 products i may be settled on buying the new KDL-32W653A w65 led television, at the moment not interested in 4k 3d etc but wanted 1080p and a 32" Screen, i also noticed it doesn't have Triluminos but the sony 2013 blu ray player i also want to buy does have triluminos, there in no 2013 blu ray player available without triluminos so feel as if i have to buy this blu ray player with triluminos even although it may be useless as the TV doesn't benefit from Triluminos? in order to get a triluminos display i would have to buy at least a 40" screen which i don't want to do. Dooes the screen have to be compatible with triluminos or will i get the benefits of that with just having the triluminos blu ray player?

A

Anonymous

Even if you go for the Sony W6 range, you ought to get the newest Sony BR player avalaible in June or simply buy the Sony BDP 490 BR player from 2012 range(£69) and with 5 star rating from WHiFI; which I got as part of the 2012 HX TV promotion.

Sony's 2013 Triluminous BR players are between £80 to £250 so price wise it isn't that much more to the older 2012 range.

And Yes,to see the new vivid colours(Oled territory?) on the set that older Sony panels can't produce, you would need a Trilumino player and the W900 only TV range.

I am waiting to get my hands on a Triluminos TV from RSounds as an exhange for a faulty 55 inch HX853 and will buy a new BR player accordingly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts