is chord rumour 2 good enough for my set up

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have my MA BR2 with my marantz pm6003 and linn lp12 and im using qed micro but ive ordered chord rumour 2 is this a better upgrade in cables. (the br2 are only until i save up enough for a better quality pair of speakers so no laughing) ha ha.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
19Hansen81:i have my MA BR2 with my marantz pm6003 and linn lp12 and im using qed micro but ive ordered chord rumour 2 is this a better upgrade in cables. (the br2 are only until i save up enough for a better quality pair of speakers so no laughing) ha ha.

Plenty good enough. It's a very good cable.

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it is a very good cable - don't forget to get it properly terminated, ideally with Chord plugs and heatshrink
emotion-21.gif

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
what's wrong with saving some money, i never mentioned the cables quality but if an hi-fi retailer mentions spending money on termination that's all right is it.

A

Anonymous

Chord Rumour 2 is a great neutral cable...compared to that QED ***** it's amazing! Now whether ANY Marantz amp or MA speakers do justice to an LP12 is another thing.....

matthewpiano

I've always found it depends on the interconnects. Rumour 2 only really starts to work if you pair it with Chameleon Silver+ or something of similar quality. If you are using something more like Crimson interconnect then I'd suggest Carnival Silverscreen for the speakers.

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
having been present at the Chord demo at this years show in Bristol, in which they demo'd every cable id have to say id def plum for the Epic cable. the difference between rumour and carnival was minimal.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts