ipod dock with DAB

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've got a pretty similar question to the last post: I want to get a system that has an ipod dock with a DAB radio. I'm pretty surprised that there doesn't seem to be that much available. I'm looking for something like the Pure Chronos Ipod, as it will be for my bedroom, therefore an clock/alarm function would be useful. However I'd prefer something that looks a little sleeker than the Chronos. I've also seen the Eton Sound 102 with ipod dock and wondered if anyone had any views on that. Many thanks in advance.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi Scott

Our January issue (on sale December 13th, dates fans!) includes a big round-up of DAB radios. I hope I'm not giving too much away by saying that the Chronos iPod turns out to be the best-value iPod dock/DAB radio we've yet heard. If you can't reconcile yourself to the looks, naturally you'll cast your net further afield - but in simple sound-per-pound terms, it's the best around.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Simon. Do you know whether Bose or B&O or any other companies that make the more stylish products have an ipod dock with DAB planned? I have seen one from Denon, but it includes a CD player which I'm not really bothered about these days. Cheers.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Haven't heard of any plans from B&O - no doubt it'll get around to it. If past experience is anything to go by, it'll look amazing, sound fine and be overpriced by a factor of about four. As regards Bose, we've been less than complimentary about its products in the past, to the extent that it's very hard to get information - let alone products - from it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts