In your view who is the biggest rock band of all time?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

What about highest earners of all time too? I heard Guns N Roses were making a killing at the moment?

D

Deleted member 2457

plastic penguin said:
@BS:

They are ARTISTs not bands. Going by gels initial thread "who is the biggest rock band".

I know you love your heavy rock... and I like some of it, but don't try and twist the thread.

The title is very vague, hence my initial question a page or two ago.
I was also hoping we would cover a range of what means the biggest rock band of all time too? Like in your view what is the biggest band, and biggest selling, biggest earners and whatever else counts too. Cheers.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Currently I think the biggest band that is making big money are Metallica I can not speak for guns & roses as they have not made a album for a long time now not like Metallica has .

AC/DC I would say are just as big as Metallica but now they have kind of packed up I am not sure if we will ever get a new album of them anymore .

black sabbath have retired which leaves Ozzy to do a solo album but can not see this happening .

its hard for me as I've kind of stuck my head in the sand and like all of the old school bands the only band I've managed to pick up that is kind of new is grand magus which I like a lot as they sound like Sabbath .

anyway going back to who is the biggest band by who makes the most money I can not answer that one but even though he is not a band anymore the artist who made the most money is Paul McCartney from record sales and royalties and I am not a fan of the Beatles they are not my cup of tea but I respect the history .

D

Deleted member 108165

plastic penguin said:
Having said all that nonsense, my real musical passion is Soul, Funk, Disco... both classic and modern.

You're a man after my own heart PP, nice to know there's someone else on here who isn't a headbanger *drinks*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts