IKEA Lounge

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks Major and Simon.

Slightly adapted units to suit my own equipment. Looking for somewhere else to put (some of) BD collection as I think as it is, it's a bit untidy. Would have been ideal had a few of the partitions been bang on size for storage but I hadn't thought of this before I completed the build.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D

Deleted member 2457

Looks great - good job. Nice dog too btw.
smiley-smile.gif

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
HI,

Simon - yup I realise the pics link to Flikr but thanks for the heads up. If you scan my avatar it takes you to my Facebook page too.

gel - Thanks. Dog is father-in-laws. A Weimariner who is only just a year old but is now the size of a pony!!

Edit: The dog is the size of a pony, not my f-i-law!!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cofnchtr said:
HI,

Simon - yup I realise the pics link to Flikr but thanks for the heads up. If you scan my avatar it takes you to my Facebook page too.

gel - Thanks. Dog is father-in-laws. A Weimariner who is only just a year old but is now the size of a pony!!

Edit: The dog is the size of a pony, not my f-i-law!!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Looks a lot of fun.
smiley-smile.gif

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks GSB.

The TV unit is an Expedit and a shelf from B&Q, the PC unit is an Expedit and a Lack shelf both from IKEA.

The legs under each shelf are also from IKEA - called Capita they are available in 2 sizes.

A lot of searching (and IKEA lunches) before we finally achieved our goal but very pleased with the end result.

Just need to sort out BD storage now and we'll be done!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts