idevice music app.

ChrisIRL

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Came across a great little app called Tango. Allows you to control music on one Apple idevice from another. Effectively like the Spotify connect feature. Allows you to browse your music, create playlists etc. Works over wifi or Bluetooth. Not sure if it works for streaming Apple Music but is working flawlessly for playing music stored on my iPod connected to my dac/system using my iPhone. Not free but cheaper than a Bluetooth dongle I was thinking of buying.

ChrisIRL

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I googled it first just to check. Apparently it was free before. It's extremely well thought out and designed I must say. The blurb claims it works with Apple Music but I'm not a subscriber so can't check. Then again the lack of exactly this feature is why I stayed with Spotify instead of signing up for Apple Music. Does exactly what it says on the tin so far in terms of controlling a stored iTunes library. Has gapless playback too.

insider9

I'm guessing it's because of Airplay. I prefer Spotify connect though.

My Yamaha streamer doesn't have built-in Tidal so I ended up getting a second hand iPad just so I can use Tidal via Airplay. It works surprisingly well. Definitely prefer it to Bluetooth.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts