Switched to KEF LSX II after having Borea BR02BT and Klipsch 51PM

Crit1Q

Feb 7, 2023
Visit site
I am happy to provide a positive review of the Wireless HiFi Speakers LSX II, which have left a lasting impression on me as a music enthusiast. I recently sold my Triangle Borea BR02 BT and Klipsch R-51PM speakers and decided to upgrade to the LSX II, and I must say that it was the best decision I've made in a long time.
First of all, the LSX II speakers produce a remarkable sound quality that truly elevates the listening experience. The clarity and precision of the audio are unparalleled, allowing me to hear every note and detail in my favorite songs with incredible depth and richness. The bass is powerful without being overwhelming, and the mid and high-range frequencies are well-balanced, producing a sound that is both dynamic and clear. Additionally, the LSX II has an impressive frequency range, which ensures that it can play any genre of music with great accuracy and quality.
Another standout feature of the LSX II is the ease of setup and use. The speakers can be easily paired with any Bluetooth-enabled device, and the companion app makes it simple to customize the sound and adjust the settings to fit your preferences. The app also allows for seamless integration with popular streaming services, such as Spotify, Tidal, and Apple Music, allowing you to access your favorite playlists and albums with ease. Furthermore, the LSX II can be controlled using voice commands through Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri, making it an incredibly convenient and versatile option for modern music lovers.
One of the most impressive aspects of the LSX II is the lack of static noise, which can often be a major issue with wireless speakers. I have tested the speakers thoroughly, and I can confirm that there is no static noise whatsoever, even when the volume is turned up to maximum. This is a testament to the high-quality components and advanced technology used in the design of the LSX II, which ensures that the audio output is always crystal clear and free of any unwanted distortions.
Finally, I must mention the sleek and stylish design of the LSX II, which is both elegant and modern. The speakers are available in a range of colors to suit any decor, and the compact size makes them easy to place in any room without taking up too much space. The minimalist design is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, and the build quality is outstanding, ensuring that the speakers will last for years to come.
In conclusion, I highly recommend the Wireless HiFi Speakers LSX II to anyone looking for a premium audio experience that is both convenient and versatile. The sound quality is exceptional, the setup is simple, and the lack of static noise is a major advantage over other wireless speakers on the market. The LSX II is truly a remarkable product that has exceeded my expectations in every way, and I am confident that it will do the same for anyone who decides to invest in this exceptional audio system.

Attachments

• 20230306_145217.jpg
    20230306_145217.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20230306_145338.jpg
    20230306_145338.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230306_145502.jpg
    20230306_145502.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230306_145605.jpg
    20230306_145605.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20230306_145654.jpg
    20230306_145654.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 30

Gray

Kef need to pay you for your appraisal 👍
Glad you're happy..
I have to say though that, regardless of how bad others are, I would expect hiss- free performance - it's ridiculous that has to be regarded as a benefit.

How good must the bigger Kef LS wireless be?

Reactions: nopiano

Noddy

Mar 16, 2023
www.EnglishFungi.org
That is quite some man/woman/person cave you have there. I recently ordered some LS50 Meta in white after seeing some in Richer Sounds. Yours are even nicer with the white speaker diaphragm.

Crit1Q

Feb 7, 2023
Visit site
That is quite some man/woman/person cave you have there. I recently ordered some LS50 Meta in white after seeing some in Richer Sounds. Yours are even nicer with the white speaker diaphragm.

Its my gaming setup :)
Heres my PC, Best parts in market for 2023..

Attachments

• 20230306_145620.jpg
    20230306_145620.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Noddy

Crit1Q

Feb 7, 2023
Visit site
Kef need to pay you for your appraisal 👍
Glad you're happy..
I have to say though that, regardless of how bad others are, I would expect hiss- free performance - it's ridiculous that has to be regarded as a benefit.

How good must the bigger Kef LS wireless be?

I have very small office, its like 2x2 meters and I had to choose something quiet... I don't know if i should cry or laugh but it is very annoying that I visited all "Hi End" stores and listened to ALL of their active speakers, and KEF were the only one that didnt make any noise ! and i mean ZERO noise even from a 5cm from the speaker... WELL Done

And you are right 100% "I would expect hiss- free performance - it's ridiculous that has to be regarded as a benefit" I had to pay x3 times more $$$ just to hear nothing 😁, but at the end of the day I can work\study in a quiet room without any hisssss..

Im sure that other brands that i have tested in my room will be a much cheaper option for more bigger rooms and less quieter..

And regarding "How good must the bigger Kef LS wireless be? " definetly for bigger rooms...

Reactions: Gray

record_spot

I've heard plenty of actives over the last 17 years or so, most were free of electrical noise. In the same way that most legacy hifi separates are free of electrical interference.

As to where they're placed in the home, that's another matter.

TRENDING THREADS