I suffer from ~ ground loop ~

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
Hi:

Yes. My Panasonic 42PX80 suffers from this dreaded problem. Have a surge protector to which my cdp, amp, dvd and STB are connected. Whenever I connect cable feed to STB, I get this running lines and humming noise in TV, yeah I do get the picture, but the lines and hum is driving me and folks crazy in house for the past 4 days. The culprit here is the STB and the cable feed. My DVD works fine. Folks from TV and cable company knew nothing about this, and they don't even have a solution for me. I'm all alone to fight this menace. I'm not from UK either. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks for reading.

A

Anonymous

hi, Ive had a ground loop prob before where you could see one channel behind another. I think russ andrews springs to mind - His company does a ground loop isolater from what i remember so i would say check out the website. hope this helps!

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
Paulthefilmfan:hi, Ive had a ground loop prob before where you could see one channel behind another. I think russ andrews springs to mind - His company does a ground loop isolater from what i remember so i would say check out the website. hope this helps!

Thanks very much indeed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts