I recently moved...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
my DVD player to underneath the bottom rung of my rack ie sitting on wooden floorboards, to accommodate a turntable. Picture quality has been substantially adversely affected.

So now you know.

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:

my DVD player to underneath the bottom rung of my rack ie sitting on wooden floorboards, to accommodate a turntable. Picture quality has been substantially adversely affected.

So now you know.

Phew i should be ok, i have carpet
emotion-4.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Torres09:JoelSim:

So now you know.

ÿ

emotion-4.gif

ÿ

Was watching Trials of Life and couldn't see all the detail on the dustmites antennae.

ÿ

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:Torres09:JoelSim:

So now you know.

emotion-4.gif

Was watching Trials of Life and couldn't see all the detail on the dustmites antennae.

Now Joel, if ya had a BluRay player.......................

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Does the needle not just scratch over the surface of the DVD?? Lol.

OR

If DVD player has moved farther away from TV, perhaps a better quality cable is required for the longer run?? Lol...

Ducks, runs and hides bolting door behind...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Cofnchtr:Hi,Does the needle not just scratch over the surface of the DVD?? Lol.ORIf DVD player has moved farther away from TV, perhaps a better quality cable is required for the longer run?? Lol...Ducks, runs and hides bolting door behind...Cheers,Cofnchtr.

Got a 3m Chord Silver, so it's not that unless it's much worse than the 1.5m I had before. It's definitely the lack of solid foundations, it can't be anything else really.

ÿ

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Torres09:JoelSim:Torres09:JoelSim:

So now you know.

ÿ

emotion-4.gif

ÿ

ÿ

Now Joel, if ya had a BluRay player.......................

Doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Peppa Pig has never looked so good...

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts