I love the English Sound-but help me out !!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello there,

I want to buy a ARCAM avr350 to join my PMC OB1-TB2(c) as well as a CA DacMagic to join my SONY CDPXA55ES

and DVPNS905 for SACD. Allso use the PANASONIC DMPBD55 (7.1 out to ARCAM - hdmi to PANASONIC 42PZ80)

The main reason is having a GOOD stereosound and surround as well. Is ARCAM-PMC a good marriage ?

(now using SONY TAFA50ES and YAMAHA DSPE8000).

Thnx

Kees

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
But of course the Dacmagic won't handle SACD resolution, or Dolby Digital/DTS audio from DVD - and more to the point neither of those players offer an SACD-quality digital output. They only have digital out from CD in the case of the SACD player, and DVD/CD in the case of the DVD machine, carrying either CD-quality or DD/DTS.

A

Anonymous

Thx Andrew,

So better is sell the SONY's and by e.g. Marantz SA8003 for CD and SACD and use the PANA 55 for BR and DVD.

It hurts a bit because IMHO the CDPXA55 is a marvelous piece of transport. So I think for CD the XA55 with a Dacmagic

will do better than the Marantz or other players.

I do believe the ARCAM AVR350 is on sale in UK now for about 600 GBP. With transport and customs it will about 800 Euro's

to ship it to Holland.

Is there sonically, mainly for stereo and biamp my PMC OB1, any alternative around for that price ?

Thanks in advance,

Kees

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts