Humax 1100s remote control problem.

GeoffreyW

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we're having problems with the Play button on the remote of our 2015 Humax 1100s, in that it only seems to work occasionally. It is mainly when trying to press Play after Fast Forward or Rewind. I tried the solution of removing the batteries and pressing 0 and OK buttons for 30 seconds, and this works for a while, but I'm wondering if there's a One for all remote which we can use , if only for the Play button after ff and few? Everything else on the Humax remote is working well.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

whiskywheels

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
We hated the remote that came with our 1100s, and then some of the buttons stopped working consistently. We ended up using the remote from our previous Humax model, which works perfectly. You can still get them from Amazon.

GeoffreyW

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi, whiskywheels, I got in touch with Humax as our 1100s is only 18 months old, and they sent me a replacement, which arrived this morning and feels better than the old one. We'll have to see how long this one lasts. Just in case, I bought a One For All 7140 essence, which controls up to four devices, was easy to set up and feels much more robust. So, at least we have a spare for the future.

BTW, we're also having occasional problems with the recorder telling us that we have no recordings, despite the display saying that it's 50% full, and it also finds non-existent recording conflicts. It's very irritating, but otherwise it's a great device.

TRENDING THREADS